Tuesday, June 5, 2012

bump and grind


I can't be the only one who finds it crazy that my summertime has been just as busy as fall or spring, right?! I've taken on so many mini projects, as well as a new internship I'll be sharing about soon, that my tasks are just lining up and my blog is getting pushed aside!

But see my cute little notebook?  I'm planning.  I'm documenting what I love about all of YOUR blogs!  The things I admire, the inspiration they provide me with, and using it all to help make Casual Bedlam an awesome destination on the web for you to come visit.

And with that being said....can I just take a moment to let the tech geek within me scream with joy? It's about this photo I've posted above.  In under one minute, I took this photo with my iPhone and shared it on my blog. No, I didn't email it to myself like I normally do (a process which can take countless minutes of impatience)- I bumped it.  Have you heard of Bump?  It's a great app that allows me to send photos from my phone to my Macbook just by "bumping" my phone to my spacebar.  I love this app so much I had to send my thanks to the company for making my life SO much easier!  I highly recommend you trying it out.  It's a life saver for bloggers who depend on their iPhones.

1 comment:

  1. There is also a blogger app for iPhones for blogging on the go. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete