Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BRB it's finals week

It's finals week here at UAB, and the anxiety levels are at an all time high.  I feel like I'm at the make-or-break point between a B and an A in all my classes, so I really need to step up the final days of writing/studying.  And what better timing for me to be moving into to my new apartment in the midst of all of this...

I'll make it through....maybe.

Needless to say, for the next few days I'll be looking less like this:


And more like this:


And if you're struggling this week like me, I wish you the best of luck because trust me- I know how you feel.

3 comments:

  1. Uh I feel ya. That was totally me last week! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you girl! Moving + finals=no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck lady!! And congrats on the new apt. Everyone's gotta new place up there now! What complex are you moving to? (you can text me it for privacy I understand lolol)

    ReplyDelete