Tuesday, March 6, 2012

tuesday tunes//Dr. Dog

I'm linking up with Danielle again for Tuesday Tunes!  You guys should join the fun :)


My pick for this week is Dr. Dog.  I saw them perform last night at Workplay, and though I didn't think it was possible, they were even better than the first time.  I was blown away by EVERYTHING- from their set, to their energy, to just how fantastic they sound live.  Their newest album Be The Void is out now, and it's one of my current favorites.



If you ever get the chance, you MUST see these guys live.  It's one of those shows that's completely worth it in the end.  At one moment, I looked around and noticed how everyone looked genuinely happy just singing along with them and dancing the night away.   If you want an idea of how much fun this band can have, watch this video for their single "That Old Black Hole."  I think I blinked over 1000 times in the three minutes it took to watch it.  


2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Dr. Dog before (eep!) but I am definitely digging it!

    Thanks for the introduction :)
    I absolutely love going to shows and having those feelings of unity and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I LOVE Dr. Dog. Repaying the post-favor...From one music-loving blogger to another. I'm lovin it! keep it up, and let sherei and I know if yall go to another Dr. Dog show (they are on of my favorites :))

    ReplyDelete