Monday, February 20, 2012

playlist for my monday


So, I've kind of been at a loss at what to share on my blog lately.  I haven't had much time to feel inspired in-between school, work, and all my other obligations...but then it hit me!  Why not share some tunes that I've been jamming out to today?  On this list you'll find songs that perfectly describe the progression of my Monday.  It's been pleasant, productive, slightly stressful, and yet totally fulfilling- I hope these songs feel you leaving the same (minus the slightly stressful part; I think we can all do without that)!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I grabbed your your button, too! Feel free to snag one of mine. :)

    http://iturnedforpeace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm I love this! I always think of Tegan and Sara when Monday rolls around. Gets me through the day...and I've always wanted to listen to Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin..and I'm a fan now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When in doubt always share music...at least that's what I do! They all brightened up my morning. I really enjoyed the one by Lord Huron!

    ReplyDelete