Saturday, January 14, 2012

oh my attire: first week back

Monday: 

Tank: J.Crew, Cardigan: American Eagle, Brooch: J.Crew, Jeggings: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Boots: Target

To: Intro to Business

Tuesday: 

Tank: Banana Republic, Cardigan: Gap, Pants: Target, Belt: H&M, Shoes Not Pictured Because My Roommate Is Too Short To Take My Picture: Gap

To: Public Relation's Principles, Intimate Relationships and the Family, Legal Environment of Business

Wednesday:

Shirt: Gap, Jacket: Ann Taylor LOFT, Jeggings: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Socks: Target, Boots: Target

To: World Kidney Day planning committee meeting, coffee with a friend, Mass Media & Society, HerCampus UAB meeting

Thursday: 

Scarf: My mom's closet, Sweater: Forever21, Jeggings: Gap, Flats: Gap

To: (See Tuesday's schedule)

Friday: 

 Tank: J.Crew, Sweater: Forever21, Pants: Gap, Shoes: Target

To: Dinner with friends

//

This week has been.....long, to say the least.  I've been reintroduced to the 8am class, and I've got to say it's pretty much the worst.  Especially because it's my Public Relations Principles class, which might be the most challenging class I've taken thus far in my college career.  But, as masochistic as it may sound, I absolutely love it (even if I did make a 56 on the first quiz. Yikes!)  At least these early mornings are giving me decent sleeping hours again (for the most part), which has totally interrupted my late night blogging hours!  

I've got a 6am wake up call tomorrow because I'll be attending a local blogging conference with some PR classmates.  Being the little internet geek I am, I just can't help but be totally stoked about this.  I'll be updating more now that I've adjusted to this new schedule, so stay tuned! 

NOTE: Don't you love how there's a toilet in the background of all of these pictures?  Oh,  and our and our recycling/trash in the foreground.  Yea, I keep it classy with my outfit photos...



10 comments:

  1. I liked your outfits so much I didn't even notice the toilet in the background till you mentioned it! Hahhaha! Good luck on all your classes this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outifts and glasses! i want your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like your Friday outfit the best...all very cute, but I think it may be the red lipstick/bun combo that got me! Oh how I do not miss my 8 am class. They really are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love Wednesday's and Friday's post. I wish I could be this inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Everything is so darling, comfy, and casual I'm really adoring your style - not to mention your fabulous glasses <3 Great post!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable :) I absolutely love your glasses! (I SO need a new pair, ASAP.) Glad to hear you've survived your first week back to class, 8 AM's and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving ALL your looks girl! I have 8 ams this semester too :/ Communication departments are just lovin' those 8 ams!

    I want to know more about this blogging conference! :D

    Ps - love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute & comfy outfits...and those glasses look super cute on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits! Love your red flats!

    http://laurenbrumfield.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit. i like it. I also want to share with you latest online casual wear collection from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete