Thursday, January 19, 2012

for your ears: The Middle East, "Blood"


Sometimes, it's okay to shed a tear or two.  And at 2:30 AM on January 19, 2012 that's exactly what I did whilst listening to this song.  Not because I'm overwhelmingly sad, but because it is that beautiful to me.  When something invokes this much emotion from me, well, it's really saying something.  There's an odd sense of comfort that comes from the celebratory tone of this song the further it progresses.  Please, take a listen.  I really think it might change you because I assure you that somehow, truly unbeknownst to me, it has changed me.

4 comments:

  1. I cried the first time I heard this song. It was about a year ago and I think it somehow changed me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. powerful. thank you so much for sharing this. sending it to my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you share music.
    I definitely am digging this tune & music video.

    ReplyDelete