Tuesday, November 8, 2011

oh my attire: complimentary colors of fall

Dress: H&M, Scarf: Free People, Cardigan: J.Crew, Belt: Old Navy, 
Socks: J.Crew, Shoes: n/a, Backpack: The NorthFace

It's rare that I wear much color, but when I do I gravitate towards these deep autumn tones.  There's just something about them that's so cozy.  Speaking of cozy, the weather has been pretty perfect lately; it's been catering to my ensembles so well.  All I want to do is go jump in a pile of leaves...figuratively, that is.  Literally jumping in a pile of leaves seems so messy to me.

I'm excited to power through this week because I get to go home this weekend! It'll be the first time I've been back in about four weeks.  You want to know something sad?  That means it's been four weeks since I've done laundry.  The sad part of that comes in the fact that I still have an entire closet stuffed to the brim with clean clothes.  I'm living the life of an apparel addicted college gal, that's for sure.


9 comments:

  1. Ahaha! Yes I am with you on the "apparel addicted college gal" I'm running out of room on my external closet (I don't have a closet in my apartment but I have clothe racks)

    You look adorable! I do love the tones of your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA I like that outfit, little Lady. Looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I definitely go towards more of the deep colors as well. I am really loving rust colored anything this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am adoring the colors of this outfit. I have been obsessed with Fall colors this year so I love our sweater.

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the color combination! Looks stylish yet comfortable. You're quite adorable! :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors - very "fall," indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, so you look fab in that cardi! The perfect autumnal colour, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete