Tuesday, November 22, 2011

oh my attire: accidental color coordination

Tank: Banana Republic, Cardigan: Gap, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Gap

Mondays have been my day of absolute chaos this semester- I have class from 12-8 with only two breaks that I normally use to study/meet with people for my other classes later that day.  It's madness, I tell ya.  But, in order to make the madness a tad bit more bearable, I like to gussy it up just a bit.  I'm pictured here with my ever so stylish friend and fellow HerCampus UAB writer Kaylyn.  Earlier on in the day it was brought to our attention that our Monday color schemes were pretty much identical, but it wasn't until after our final class that we could take a photo (hence my tired eyes, mussied hair, wrinkled skirt..and awkward hand?! ).  Kaylyn can rock the edgy look so well.  I mean, do you see those pants?!  Not every one can pull off such hot pants.  And even though you can't see it in this picture, I chose to accent my outfit with some yellow gold rings and my favorite lapis necklace.  

To sum it up: great STYLISH minds obviously think alike!

After class, a few friends and I got together to watch this masterpiece:


That's right.  If you follow me on Twitter I'm sure you've picked upon the fact that I'm wholeheartedly, unabashedly, head over heels in love with admiration for lady Bey.   Gay, straight, male, female...we were all going crazy for her.  She is just SO inspiring, but I'm sure you already knew that.  You guys have to watch this this concert DVD.  I'm still reeling in from how fantastic it was. 

**And check out my new button buddies on the right! Head over to their blogs to show some love! And if you'd still like to trade buttons please let me know.  I'd love to support your blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm loving the color coordination. But man! For a Monday, you look fabulous ;) Just kidding, you always look so fabulous on your outfit posts! Class from 12-8? Go you! Next semester I'll be going from 8-4:45 Tuesday/Thursday with one break. Yikes. But no class MWF. We'll see how that goes!

    Your friend's boots are amazing! I want!

    ReplyDelete