Thursday, September 8, 2011

HerCampus UAB

Hey good news- there will be no complaining about the weather today! Go ahead, release that sigh you've been holding in, because all I'm going to say is that it's actually quite lovely out.

Actually, I do want to tell you guys about this great new website I'm a contributor for here on campus!  HerCampus is "A Collegiate's Guide to Life." It's fantastic website filled with various articles about helping ladies make it through our crazy college years, and now there's a branch at UAB! Containing posts about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health, pop culture, HerCampus is a wonderful outlet FOR college gals BY college gals.


We just launched on Tuesday, and my post came out today! 'Tis the season for tests, papers, and countless hours spent in the library, so head on over there to read some of my tips on keeping your anxiety levels low. Please go check it out and tell me what you think!

It's probably best that my article is not about "How To Be A Good Student" because I'm currently writing this blog post while sitting in my Intro to Social Problems class.....Do you think this has anything to do with why I stress out all the time? Nahhh....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!

    My campus will launch Her Campus (Appalachian State) at the end of this month and I just got accepted into the team :] Not sure if I'm just a contributor writer or ongoing writer, but nonetheless a writer! How exciting :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so, so awesome! Your tips will help out so many gals! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's sooo exciting! PS did I ever tell you how much I love your header? because I definitely DO :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete